Return of or refund for purchased Products shall not be entertained by Varnini if:
• The Product has been used for reasons apart from checking fit and comfort, Varnini shall reserve the right to reject the return of the Product.
• The Product has been washed;
• The price tags, brand tags, box, original packaging material, and accompanying accessories have been damaged or discarded by the User;
• The serial bar code of the Product, as applicable, does not match Varnini records
• There are any dents, scratches, tears or any other damage to the Products or any part thereof;
• The gifts accompanying the purchased Product have not been returned, or upon being returned, show signs of being used, washed, or defect;
• Wrong product was received by User/Customer
Return and Refund policy is different for different categories of products.
Clothing: If the product doesn’t satisfy you, you can always return it but following conditions are to be met:
The product has not been used or washed
The product was damaged or defective during shipping
The product must be returned within 30 days
The price tags, brand tags, bill and all original packaging must be present
Any gifts received must also be returned along with the product
Precious Jewellery: All products we sell are 100% genuine. There will be no returns or refunds on Precious Jewellery items.
Fashion Jewellery: Strictly there will be no refunds or returns on these products.
Gifts: If the product doesn’t satisfy you, you can always return it but following conditions are to be met:
• The product has not been used.
• The product was damaged or defective during shipping.
• The product must be returned within 30 days.
• The price tags, brand tags, bill and all original packaging must be present.
Other Products: No returns or refunds are possible on other products as may be specified from time to time.
Varnini shall initiate a process of refund of the money paid by the User towards purchase of a Product, if upon conducting quality checks; it is satisfied that the Product being returned entitles the User to a refund. It is further clarified that the Varnini shall not be required to make any refund in respect of any Product that it deems ineligible for a refund based on such quality checks.
Refunds shall be processed by Varnini through its normal banking channels and only the amount charged will be refunded after all the conditions are met. The process of refunds makes take 5-7 working days on receipt of the return product.
Product for return from the User/Customer is to be shipped to our address. Upon self-shipping the Product, the User/Customer shall be required to scan the courier/postal receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org our records. Contact us before doing the shipping.
In the event where the User/Customer claims to have self-shipped the Product and Varnini does not receive the returned Product or the package containing such Product is empty, the User shall be required to submit the ‘proof of delivery’ received from the courier/postal agency to Varnini to prove his/her claim of return of Products through self-shipment to Varnini. It is specifically clarified that any refunds or exchange shall be processed by Varnini only upon it receiving the returned Products and concluding required quality checks or receiving the ‘proof of delivery’ from the User/Customer, as the case may be.
Varnini shall make all reasonable attempts to keep the User updated of the status of refund through User’s registered mobile number and email address. Varnini disclaims all liabilities that may arise on account of its failure to keep the User updated on the status of the refund.
It is expressly clarified that the refund entitled to by a User shall not include money paid towards shipping charges or any other such charges applicable from time to time, except in case of a Product having a defect at the time of delivery (for reasons attributable to, and accepted by Varnini after due verification at its sole discretion).
Any grievances relating to the Return and Refund Policy can be sent to email@example.com .Make sure to include the word “Grievance” in the subject line.